Thursday, September 22, 2011

Done & Done!

Despite the fact I had a late meeting & didn't get home last night until after 7:30, I still managed to pull it together & be at the gym by 5:30 this morning. By 7am, I was already en route to the office for another long day. But, guess what? My night is free to do whatever I please, like heading to Pier 1 to buy that chair I've had my eye on. Who knows, maybe I'll even cave & get the dresser ;)

Here's to hoping I don't nap under my desk, Costanza style! Rock on, party people!

4 comments:

  1. You are a total and complete 100% stud muffin. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longest.Day.Ever...though that's more to do with the insane workday I had vs. my early morning. Unfortunately, grocery shopping wins out over Pier 1, as well. Lameness all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang, lady!!! 5 freaking 30?!?! that's early as balls. was the milk man still out making the rounds?

    ReplyDelete