Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Real Deal

What a cah-ray-zee day folks! T minus 2 days 'till bdubbs & I just can't wait! But, that is not what this post is about...more on that tomorrow. No, this post is solely dedicated to the realness that is me. I received a truly heart warming text today from my dear pal Mo, asking me if all was good in the 'hood. See she read yesterday's blog & wanted to check on me. I have such amaze friends & I def don't want to worry these gems. Yesterday's blog was particularly important, but for a different kind of reason.

I had a friend tell me recently that she loves reading my blog & that it's super fun. She went on to say how lucky I am & how great my life is. Now, don't get me wrong ya'll, I have an amazing time & feel incredibly blessed to have been given the opportunities I've been given, the loving husband I was lucky enough to snag & the amazeballz friends in my life. But, my life is NOT perfect, and the last thing I ever want is for people to think I don't have my fair share of probs. Or, worse yet, for people to think that I have the totes deluded notion that I'm above the everyday bs that life often throws your way. Often, because I'm blogging, I only talk about the good stuff, because frankly, people have enough of their own shizz to deal with in the day to day & defs don't forever want to hear about my neg jazz. Some of you reading this know the deets of personal demons & know me (& my life) are far from perfect.

So yesterday was to show that we all have our stuff, no matter how great things seem on the surface. Everyone does. And anyone who pretends like their life is all sunshine & ponies is out of touch...and that's just not me.

I'm the real deal folks. That's just how I roll.

2 comments:

  1. Ironically, it's super sunny here.... and I am on a pony. Weird... IT'S GOOD TO BE ME!!!!!!!!

    hee hee xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the original real deal. I love my Suzie so bad!!! ~oxoxoxo~


    ...can't believe I got a shout~out...so unworthy.

    ReplyDelete